By Dattaraj Thaly | Saturday, August 1, 2015 - 11:42
Under Louis van Gaal, Manchester United are ready to reap rich dividends after a summer of decisive deal making.
By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 15:36
Novak Djokovic had just lost another Grand Slam final against Stanislas Wawrinka. It meant his hopes of a career slam and a calendar slam were shattered. The French Open final was yet another scintillating contest between the two players.
By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, June 9, 2015 - 08:55
When Stanislas Wawrinka defeated Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open final last year, many believed he wouldn't have won his first major had the Spaniard been fully fit that day.
But on Sunday, at Roland Garros, the 30-year-old proved why he isn't 'The Other Swiss' anymore and deserves to have more trophies adorning his cabinet.
By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 23:20
Sachin Tendulkar. Ricky Ponting. Anil Kumble. Jonty Rhodes. Robin Singh. Shane Bond. John Wright. Even though Kiran More, Paras Mhambrey and Rahul Sanghvi too were a part of the Mumbai Indians' support staff, the legends from India, Australia South Africa and New Zealand received a lot of criticism for turning into the proverbial “too many cooks” who would spoil the broth.
By Suyash Srivastava | Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 20:47
Kevin Pietersen is devastated. He has every right to be so. A 'massive trust issue' has been cited as a reason why he can't be brought back into the England squad.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 08:51
Kevin Pietersen’s on-again, off-again relationship with the England cricket team has brought to the fore England Cricket Board’s ineptitude at man management. The ECB’s treatment of Pietersen is testament to the fact that they are yet to master the art of managing mavericks.
By Rajdeep Saha | Monday, April 13, 2015 - 17:57
Louis van Gaal will be a delighted man not just for the series of victories in the Premier League, but also due to his players' rise in stature and confidence that will serve as a huge boost for next season. United are looking increasingly dangerous as they are progressing ahead under a manager whose philosophy has started to pay dividends.
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Pak envoy Abdul Basit unfazed by LeT attack in J&K's Pampore, says 'let's enjoy Iftar party'
- Euro 2016: Italy`s Antonio Candreva to miss pre-quarters clash with Spain
- India has a very big infrastructure programme: Arun Jaitley
- Germany's Merkel calls for sober EU divorce talks with 'partner' Britain
- Sanjay Bangar, Abhay Sharma named as support staff to Indian cricket coach Anil Kumble