By Aparna Mudi | Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 20:24
Wankhede has seen full occupancy on many occasions, but the fervour for tickets this time was unprecedented — perhaps even more than the World Cup final in 2011.
By Suyash Srivastava | Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 16:29
Cricket will continue. But without Sachin most of us will probably have to find a new reason to watch it.
By Suyash Srivastava | Saturday, November 9, 2013 - 11:22
Rohit Sharma`s time is now.
By Suyash Srivastava | Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 16:28
Zaheer Khan`s comeback could end India`s bowling woes.
By Suyash Srivastava | Friday, October 18, 2013 - 17:57
After Tendulkar, Kohli could be India`s next run-machine.
By Suyash Srivastava | Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 16:19
It was a historic match and India’s dominance was such that players like Raina, Yuvraj and Dhoni were all mere spectators in the dressing room.
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!