By Dattaraj Thaly | Friday, January 16, 2015 - 10:05
As part of a promotional video for a nutrition and weight management brand they both endorse, Virat Kohli was once asked to record a personal video message for Cristiano Ronaldo. Such videos are often full of hackneyed phrases with athletes blurting out what the script demands of them.
By Suyash Srivastava | Wednesday, January 7, 2015 - 09:39
The wait is over. Ending all speculation, Indian selectors have announced their 15-man World Cup squad. While it has all the expected names, selectors left the cricket fraternity gobsmacked by excluding Robin Uthappa from the much-awaited list.
By Suyash Srivastava | Wednesday, January 7, 2015 - 00:25
4-0, 4-0, 3-1 and now 2-0.
Consistency is an important aspect in any sport. Teams and players who are consistent with their performances, become champions in the long run. Indian skipper MS Dhoni too was very consistent with his Test record overseas. Unfortunately, the consistency had come in terms of losses and not victories.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 19:04
A generation of Manchester United fans have grown up watching their team play football and not knowing what failure is. After the inception of the Premier League in 1992, no team has dominated English football like the team from Old Trafford.
By Jayanta Oinam | Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 08:28
If rumours are to be believed, the 'miser' in Arsene Wenger is ready to splash some big money this January transfer window. Certainly wiser – not to be confused with his vast experience – with the crumbling fortunes, and following a relentless barge of criticism from the fans all and sundry, the Arsenal manager admitted that now is the time to start spending.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 20:00
Jagmohan Dalmiya's partnership with Punjab Cricket Association boss IS Bindra propelled him to the top of the BCCI echelons. The duo changed the rules of cricket administration as they maximized the television rights of Indian cricket. Driven by money power, they soon began flexing their muscles internationally even crashing the exclusive ICC club.
By Suyash Srivastava | Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 14:38
As I headed towards the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium on Day 2 of the International Premier Tennis League, like any other tennis fan, I too, was brimming with excitement. There was disappointment for everybody on the opening day, where Roger Federer didn’t play a match. But knowing the fact that the Swiss legend would play on the second day, thousands of fans thronged to the stadium.
By Chaitan Papnai | Thursday, December 4, 2014 - 00:05
Once the rescheduled four-match Test series between India and Australia starts, the biggest challenge for the Indian team would be to tackle the deadly speedster Mitchell Johnson. Since the return Ashes, he has certainly been in the form of his life and is undoubtedly the most feared bowler in world cricket at the moment.
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical