By Jayanta Oinam | Monday, July 13, 2015 - 00:11
At a time when the Indian cricket is reeling under an all too visible turf-war between its two main protagonists, there raises, a more so quaint looking player giving everyone a sense of serenity amidst the chaos.
By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 15:36
Novak Djokovic had just lost another Grand Slam final against Stanislas Wawrinka. It meant his hopes of a career slam and a calendar slam were shattered. The French Open final was yet another scintillating contest between the two players.
By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, June 9, 2015 - 08:55
When Stanislas Wawrinka defeated Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open final last year, many believed he wouldn't have won his first major had the Spaniard been fully fit that day.
But on Sunday, at Roland Garros, the 30-year-old proved why he isn't 'The Other Swiss' anymore and deserves to have more trophies adorning his cabinet.
By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 23:20
Sachin Tendulkar. Ricky Ponting. Anil Kumble. Jonty Rhodes. Robin Singh. Shane Bond. John Wright. Even though Kiran More, Paras Mhambrey and Rahul Sanghvi too were a part of the Mumbai Indians' support staff, the legends from India, Australia South Africa and New Zealand received a lot of criticism for turning into the proverbial “too many cooks” who would spoil the broth.
By Suyash Srivastava | Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 20:47
Kevin Pietersen is devastated. He has every right to be so. A 'massive trust issue' has been cited as a reason why he can't be brought back into the England squad.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 08:51
Kevin Pietersen’s on-again, off-again relationship with the England cricket team has brought to the fore England Cricket Board’s ineptitude at man management. The ECB’s treatment of Pietersen is testament to the fact that they are yet to master the art of managing mavericks.
By Rajdeep Saha | Monday, April 13, 2015 - 17:57
Louis van Gaal will be a delighted man not just for the series of victories in the Premier League, but also due to his players' rise in stature and confidence that will serve as a huge boost for next season. United are looking increasingly dangerous as they are progressing ahead under a manager whose philosophy has started to pay dividends.
By Suyash Srivastava | Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 10:58
The semi-final loss was heartbreaking. The Indian cricket team had been in superb form right throughout the tournament and they were expected to do the same against the mighty Aussies. But despite their seven-match winning streak, somewhere down the line, we all knew it was close to an impossible task for MS Dhoni and his boys.
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border