By Jayanta Oinam | Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 17:12
It`s a world cup year and the Indian hockey fraternity will be focussing on what transpires in Hague.
By Suyash Srivastava | Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 17:01
The revamp didn`t work at all for the Daredevils.
By Rajdeep Saha | Monday, May 26, 2014 - 15:28
The French Open promises another enthralling period of tennis at its best and the moment couldn’t have come at a better time for Rafael Nadal. The world No. 1 who is seeking a ninth Roland Garros title, and 14 overall, has been the supreme leader on clay and his authority is out to be justifiable once again. After losing the Rome Masters final to Novak Djokovic last week, Nadal looks to make amends with a victory in the big stage.
By Jayanta Oinam | Monday, May 12, 2014 - 20:38
Yet another season is over for Liverpool. And their hope of winning the top-flight league title also went up in smokes. But unlike the previous seasons, the Anfield outfit had many positives despite stumbling in the final lap.
By Jayanta Oinam | Wednesday, May 7, 2014 - 18:03
Can Brazil successfully hold 2014 World Cup amid political turmoil?
By Chaitan Papnai | Friday, April 25, 2014 - 21:03
Glenn Maxwell has been the highlight of IPL 7.
By Jayanta Oinam | Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 15:59
All good things must end. Or, all good things come to an end, as Nelly Furtado crooned asking – Why? More often than not, the answer lies within. One such good thing was Chelsea`s undefeated home run of 77 games. However, for Jose Mourinho, it`s somebody, someone else’s fault that this particular goodness has come to an end.
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'