CWG 2014: Sharath Kamal loses in TT semis
Glasgow: Indian paddler Sharath Kamal lost in straight games to Singapore`s Jian Zhan in the men`s singles event of the 2014 Commonwealth Games here Saturday.
Sharath Kamal, a former Commonwealth champion, lost 6-11, 6-11, 6-11, 8-11 in 27 minutes.
The Indian paddler will now contest the bronze medal match against England`s Liam Pitchford later in the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog