CWG 2014: Shuttlers Srikanth, Gurusaidutt in round of 32
Glasgow: Indian shuttlers Kidambi Srikanth and R M V Gurusaidutt won their respective matches to enter the men`s singles Round of 32 at the 20th Commonwealth Games here today.
Srikanth had an easy Round of 64 outing as he took just 15 minutes to defeat St. Helena`s Duane March 21-3 21-4 at the Emirates Arena.
The Hyderabadi shuttler will next clash with Welsh Daniel Font tomorrow.
Gurusaidutt also had an easy match as he posted a 21-5 21-12 win in 24 minutes against Benjamin Pui Hun Li of the Isle of Man. He will next face Edwin Ekiring.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living