CWG 2014: Shuttlers Srikanth, Gurusaidutt in round of 32
Glasgow: Indian shuttlers Kidambi Srikanth and R M V Gurusaidutt won their respective matches to enter the men`s singles Round of 32 at the 20th Commonwealth Games here today.
Srikanth had an easy Round of 64 outing as he took just 15 minutes to defeat St. Helena`s Duane March 21-3 21-4 at the Emirates Arena.
The Hyderabadi shuttler will next clash with Welsh Daniel Font tomorrow.
Gurusaidutt also had an easy match as he posted a 21-5 21-12 win in 24 minutes against Benjamin Pui Hun Li of the Isle of Man. He will next face Edwin Ekiring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights