Indian diver Siddharth Pardeshi ends 11th in men`s 10m platform
Edinburgh: Indian diver Siddharth Pardeshi finished 11th and last in the men`s 10-metre platform final at the Commonwealth Games here Saturday.
England`s Tom Daley took the gold with 516.55 while Malaysia`s Ooi Tze Liang took the silver with 433.7 at the Royal Commonwealth Pool. Canada`s Vincent Riendeau clinched the bronze with 429.25.
Pardeshi`s performance was way below par than his competitors with almost points less than the 10th place finisher at 258.3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31