Diver Tom Daley may retire post Glasgow Games
London: Tom Daley may quit diving this year after the Commonwealth Games to avoid the Olympics in 2016.
The 20-year-old Olympic swimmer may retire from the sport as he is afraid that he won`t win a medal at the next Olympics, the Daily Star reported.
Sources revealed that Daley is convinced that his form and his back twist "phobia" would keep him from clinching another Olympic medal at Rio 2016 .
It was earlier reported that he is undergoing therapy to try to overcome the issue with his "terrifying" twist dive.
Daley is set to compete in the 10m Platform on August 2 at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success