Kylie Minogue set to perform at CWG 2014`s closing ceremony
London: Kylie Minogue will perform at the closing ceremony of Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014 alongside Lulu, Deacon Blue and Dougie MacLean, it has been revealed.
Kylie Minogue`s performance will symbolise the Games` transfer to Australia`s Gold Coast in 2018, the BBC reported.
Glasgow 2014 chief executive David Grevemberg said that they were thrilled to reveal the glittering line-up of Scottish and international talent joining us in Hampden Park for the closing ceremony .
David Zolkwer, head of ceremonies and artistic director, said that it was been an absolutely amazing time but now they had reached the bitter-sweet moment when they brace themselves for the inevitable goodbyes and the farewells.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic