Kylie Minogue set to perform at CWG 2014`s closing ceremony
London: Kylie Minogue will perform at the closing ceremony of Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014 alongside Lulu, Deacon Blue and Dougie MacLean, it has been revealed.
Kylie Minogue`s performance will symbolise the Games` transfer to Australia`s Gold Coast in 2018, the BBC reported.
Glasgow 2014 chief executive David Grevemberg said that they were thrilled to reveal the glittering line-up of Scottish and international talent joining us in Hampden Park for the closing ceremony .
David Zolkwer, head of ceremonies and artistic director, said that it was been an absolutely amazing time but now they had reached the bitter-sweet moment when they brace themselves for the inevitable goodbyes and the farewells.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...