Sole Brunei participant leaves for Commonwealth Games
Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei): Cyclist Muhammad I`maadi Abd Aziz, the only athlete representing Brunei in the 2014 Commonwealth Games, left here for Glasgow, Scotland.
Muhammad I`maadi left Saturday for the Games to be held from July 23 to Aug 3.
The 22-year-old cyclist will compete in three categories, namely Individual Time Trial, Individual Road Race and Individual Track Velodrome.
Muhammad I`maadi clocked three hours 42 minutes and 25 seconds to win the 150km endurance race in the 2014 Shah Alam Enduride Malaysia which was held in May earlier this year.
Muhammad I`maadi also competed in the 34th Asian Cycling and 21st Asian Junior Championship in Kazakhstan where he finished 10th.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?