MS Dhoni might play if India qualify for finals, says Virat Kohli
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: According to stand-in skipper Virat Kohli, Mahendra Singh Dhoni might be fit to play the final match of the ongoing tri-nation series if India manage to defeat Sri Lanka on Tuesday to seal their berth.
Kohli said during the toss ahead of the sixth ODI that Dhoni is recovering well and he played some soccer on Tuesday, so there are chances of him playing the final match, if they manage to reach that far.
Dhoni was ruled out of the ongoing tri-nation series in West Indies due to a hamstring injury. He has been rested for the upcoming Zimbabwe series where Kohli will once again lead the side.
The final match of the series will be played on July 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?