MS Dhoni might play if India qualify for finals, says Virat Kohli
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: According to stand-in skipper Virat Kohli, Mahendra Singh Dhoni might be fit to play the final match of the ongoing tri-nation series if India manage to defeat Sri Lanka on Tuesday to seal their berth.
Kohli said during the toss ahead of the sixth ODI that Dhoni is recovering well and he played some soccer on Tuesday, so there are chances of him playing the final match, if they manage to reach that far.
Dhoni was ruled out of the ongoing tri-nation series in West Indies due to a hamstring injury. He has been rested for the upcoming Zimbabwe series where Kohli will once again lead the side.
The final match of the series will be played on July 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what