MS Dhoni might play if India qualify for finals, says Virat Kohli
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: According to stand-in skipper Virat Kohli, Mahendra Singh Dhoni might be fit to play the final match of the ongoing tri-nation series if India manage to defeat Sri Lanka on Tuesday to seal their berth.
Kohli said during the toss ahead of the sixth ODI that Dhoni is recovering well and he played some soccer on Tuesday, so there are chances of him playing the final match, if they manage to reach that far.
Dhoni was ruled out of the ongoing tri-nation series in West Indies due to a hamstring injury. He has been rested for the upcoming Zimbabwe series where Kohli will once again lead the side.
The final match of the series will be played on July 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi