MS Dhoni might play if India qualify for finals, says Virat Kohli
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: According to stand-in skipper Virat Kohli, Mahendra Singh Dhoni might be fit to play the final match of the ongoing tri-nation series if India manage to defeat Sri Lanka on Tuesday to seal their berth.
Kohli said during the toss ahead of the sixth ODI that Dhoni is recovering well and he played some soccer on Tuesday, so there are chances of him playing the final match, if they manage to reach that far.
Dhoni was ruled out of the ongoing tri-nation series in West Indies due to a hamstring injury. He has been rested for the upcoming Zimbabwe series where Kohli will once again lead the side.
The final match of the series will be played on July 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail