Tri-nation series, 5th ODI: West Indies vs Sri Lanka, Scorecard
Port of Spain: Play resumed in the crucial one-day international match between Sri Lanka and the West Indies in the tri-nation series after rain had interrupted the proceedings on the reserve day.
Resuming at 60-3 in 19 overs, Sri Lanka were 122 for four in 32 overs when heavens opened up once again after delaying the resumption early on the reserve day.
Kumar Sangakkara (40) and Angelo Matthews were at the crease when rain interrupted the play at Queen's park oval.
Persistent rain had washed out the day yesterday, forcing the officials to push the ODI to the reserve day but drizzle followed by heavy downpour on Monday again delayed the resumption here.
On Sunday, Sri Lanka were 60 for three in 19 overs after being inserted by the West Indies when the heavens opened up. Lahiru Thirimanne (13) and Sangakkara (11) were at the crease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof