Tri-nation series, 5th ODI: West Indies vs Sri Lanka, Scorecard
Port of Spain: Play resumed in the crucial one-day international match between Sri Lanka and the West Indies in the tri-nation series after rain had interrupted the proceedings on the reserve day.
Resuming at 60-3 in 19 overs, Sri Lanka were 122 for four in 32 overs when heavens opened up once again after delaying the resumption early on the reserve day.
Kumar Sangakkara (40) and Angelo Matthews were at the crease when rain interrupted the play at Queen's park oval.
Persistent rain had washed out the day yesterday, forcing the officials to push the ODI to the reserve day but drizzle followed by heavy downpour on Monday again delayed the resumption here.
On Sunday, Sri Lanka were 60 for three in 19 overs after being inserted by the West Indies when the heavens opened up. Lahiru Thirimanne (13) and Sangakkara (11) were at the crease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter