Tri-series: India vs Sri Lanka - Scorecard
Zee Media Bureau
Scorecard and commentary from the 6th ODI match of the tri-nation series to be played between India and Sri Lanka.
TOSS: Sri Lanka have won the toss and Angelo Mathews has decided to bowl first.
After losing two matches in a row, Team India bounced back against West Indies, a match they won with the bonus point in the fourth ODI. India need to win this match as well to proceed further in the tournament. Virat Kohli smashed a brilliant ton in their previous game and while the team management would want him to continue his good form, India would want their openers to get them to another good start.
Sri Lanka on the other hand have made it to the finals however Windies would want them to win this last ODI ahead of the finals, so that the hosts can reach the final to be played on July 11. The Lankans would want to carry some more confidence entering the final which is why they would want to give their best in today’s game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves