Tri-series: India vs Sri Lanka - Scorecard
Zee Media Bureau
Scorecard and commentary from the 6th ODI match of the tri-nation series to be played between India and Sri Lanka.
TOSS: Sri Lanka have won the toss and Angelo Mathews has decided to bowl first.
After losing two matches in a row, Team India bounced back against West Indies, a match they won with the bonus point in the fourth ODI. India need to win this match as well to proceed further in the tournament. Virat Kohli smashed a brilliant ton in their previous game and while the team management would want him to continue his good form, India would want their openers to get them to another good start.
Sri Lanka on the other hand have made it to the finals however Windies would want them to win this last ODI ahead of the finals, so that the hosts can reach the final to be played on July 11. The Lankans would want to carry some more confidence entering the final which is why they would want to give their best in today’s game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31