`Dumped` Kamran Akmal desperate to get back to Pak`s national side
Islamabad: After finding himself in and out of the Pakistan national cricket team for a while, wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal is working hard at the domestic level to earn another comeback in the side.
According to the Express Tribune, Kamran feels that the sporadic ins and outs from the team are part of a player`s career, while adding that he will work on his game to convince the selectors with an impressive domestic performance.
The report said that the 31-year-old had drawn criticism for a poor showing behind the stumps but his batting ability had always rescued him.
Akmal is currently in Karachi to play at the Pakistan Cricket Board-organized Ramazan T20 Cup , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!