`Dumped` Kamran Akmal desperate to get back to Pak`s national side
Islamabad: After finding himself in and out of the Pakistan national cricket team for a while, wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal is working hard at the domestic level to earn another comeback in the side.
According to the Express Tribune, Kamran feels that the sporadic ins and outs from the team are part of a player`s career, while adding that he will work on his game to convince the selectors with an impressive domestic performance.
The report said that the 31-year-old had drawn criticism for a poor showing behind the stumps but his batting ability had always rescued him.
Akmal is currently in Karachi to play at the Pakistan Cricket Board-organized Ramazan T20 Cup , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’