`Dumped` Kamran Akmal desperate to get back to Pak`s national side
Islamabad: After finding himself in and out of the Pakistan national cricket team for a while, wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal is working hard at the domestic level to earn another comeback in the side.
According to the Express Tribune, Kamran feels that the sporadic ins and outs from the team are part of a player`s career, while adding that he will work on his game to convince the selectors with an impressive domestic performance.
The report said that the 31-year-old had drawn criticism for a poor showing behind the stumps but his batting ability had always rescued him.
Akmal is currently in Karachi to play at the Pakistan Cricket Board-organized Ramazan T20 Cup , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack