`Dumped` Kamran Akmal desperate to get back to Pak`s national side
Islamabad: After finding himself in and out of the Pakistan national cricket team for a while, wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal is working hard at the domestic level to earn another comeback in the side.
According to the Express Tribune, Kamran feels that the sporadic ins and outs from the team are part of a player`s career, while adding that he will work on his game to convince the selectors with an impressive domestic performance.
The report said that the 31-year-old had drawn criticism for a poor showing behind the stumps but his batting ability had always rescued him.
Akmal is currently in Karachi to play at the Pakistan Cricket Board-organized Ramazan T20 Cup , the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed