`Headline-catching` Warner seen in England as `prat`
Sydney: An article in an Australian newspaper has claimed that the English largely see David Warner as a prat after the cricketer was fined, suspended and sent off to Africa where he again took South African wicketkeeper Thami Tsolekile.
Warner is said to be a bit rough around the edges and has therefore been able to find a headline like England`s bowlers have found Shane Watson`s front pad.
The cricketer said from South Africa that to be around the boys was always great and he could offer a lot of energy during training, hoping that the Aussies come out and fire in the third Test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...