`Headline-catching` Warner seen in England as `prat`
Sydney: An article in an Australian newspaper has claimed that the English largely see David Warner as a prat after the cricketer was fined, suspended and sent off to Africa where he again took South African wicketkeeper Thami Tsolekile.
Warner is said to be a bit rough around the edges and has therefore been able to find a headline like England`s bowlers have found Shane Watson`s front pad.
The cricketer said from South Africa that to be around the boys was always great and he could offer a lot of energy during training, hoping that the Aussies come out and fire in the third Test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'