`Headline-catching` Warner seen in England as `prat`
Sydney: An article in an Australian newspaper has claimed that the English largely see David Warner as a prat after the cricketer was fined, suspended and sent off to Africa where he again took South African wicketkeeper Thami Tsolekile.
Warner is said to be a bit rough around the edges and has therefore been able to find a headline like England`s bowlers have found Shane Watson`s front pad.
The cricketer said from South Africa that to be around the boys was always great and he could offer a lot of energy during training, hoping that the Aussies come out and fire in the third Test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Hindu community not allowed to exercise its Right to Information in Pakistan, activists protest