1st Test, Day 4: Zimbabwe vs Pakistan - As it happened...
Zee Media Bureau
Harare: Veteran Younis Khan led a Pakistan fightback after his side lost three early second-innings wickets on the third day of the first Test against Zimbabwe at the Harare Sports Club on Thursday.
Pakistan were 168 for four at the close, a lead of 90 runs, with Younis unbeaten on 76.
Younis and fellow veteran, captain Misbah-ul-Haq, ground out a fourth-wicket stand of 116 after their side, who trailed by 78 runs after the first innings, slipped to 23 for three against Zimbabwe`s new ball bowlers Tinashe Panyangara and Tendai Chatara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months