1st Test: West Indies defeat Zimbabwe by 9 wickets
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Bridgetown: Off-spinner Shane Shillingford wreaked havoc as his six-wicket haul in the second innings helped West Indies defeat Zimbabwe by nine wickets.
Shillingford who picked three wickets in the first innings one against single-handedly dismantled Zimbabwe’s batting line-up.
West Indies had taken a lead of 96 runs in the first innings and Zimbabwe were bowled out for just 107 runs which meant Windies needed 12 runs for victory which they chased after losing one wicket.
West Indies now lead the two-match series 1-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Juergen Klopp disappointed as Liverpool haunted by familiar failings
- Know how much you have to exactly pay for cancelling confirmed Rail e-tickets
- India pivotal power, can tilt Asia the way it wants: MJ Akbar
- Jat association AIJASS warns of fresh agitation
- Indian cargo ship heading for Yemen sinks off Oman: Reports