1st Test: West Indies defeat Zimbabwe by 9 wickets
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Bridgetown: Off-spinner Shane Shillingford wreaked havoc as his six-wicket haul in the second innings helped West Indies defeat Zimbabwe by nine wickets.
Shillingford who picked three wickets in the first innings one against single-handedly dismantled Zimbabwe’s batting line-up.
West Indies had taken a lead of 96 runs in the first innings and Zimbabwe were bowled out for just 107 runs which meant Windies needed 12 runs for victory which they chased after losing one wicket.
West Indies now lead the two-match series 1-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?