1st Test: West Indies defeat Zimbabwe by 9 wickets
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Bridgetown: Off-spinner Shane Shillingford wreaked havoc as his six-wicket haul in the second innings helped West Indies defeat Zimbabwe by nine wickets.
Shillingford who picked three wickets in the first innings one against single-handedly dismantled Zimbabwe’s batting line-up.
West Indies had taken a lead of 96 runs in the first innings and Zimbabwe were bowled out for just 107 runs which meant Windies needed 12 runs for victory which they chased after losing one wicket.
West Indies now lead the two-match series 1-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate