20 probables named for Indian women`s tour of Windies
Indore: The National Women`s Selection Committee on Saturday named 20 probables for India`s tour of the West Indies in February-March.
The selectors met here to pick the probables.
The final squad will be picked at a later date, BCCI Secretary Sanjay Jagdale said in a release.
The Probables: Mithali Raj, Amita Sharma, Sulakshana Naik, Jhulan Goswami, Anjum Chopra, Veda Krishnamurthy, Harmanpreet Kaur, Archana Das, Diana David, Sunitha Anand, Nooshin-Al-Khadeer, Madhuri Mehta, Mandira Mahapatra, S Asha, Ekta Bist, Gauhar Sultana, Rumeli Dhar, Poonam Raut, Mamta Kanojia, Subhlaxmi Sharma.
The schedule of West Indies tour:
Feb 15: Indian team`s arrival at Antigua
Feb 18: T20 International at SVRS
Feb 19: T20 International at SVRS
Feb 20: Arrival at Dominica
Feb 22: T20 International at Windsor Park
Feb 23: T20 International at Windsor Park
Feb 25: Arrival at Jamaica
Feb 27: T20 International at Sabina
Feb 29: 1st ODI at Sabina
March 2: 2nd ODI at Sabina
March 4: 3rd ODI at Sabina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un says missile test a success, threat to US
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'