200th Test could be Sachin Tendulkar’s last: Sources
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: If reports are to be believed then Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar’s 200th Test against West Indies at home could well prove to be his last.
Various media reports have suggested that Tendulkar’s 200th Test against West Indies at home could his final game for Team India after his meeting with BCCI’s chairman of selectors Sandeep Patil.
Patil met Tendulkar few days back to discuss his future giving him indications that his selection for the future series and tours will be dependent upon his form and not past reputation.
The duo also discussed plans regarding Team India’s future and how the board wants to give more chances to promising youngsters in the team.
Meanwhile, Patil has dismissed reports of him giving indication to Sachin Tendulkar regarding his future with the Indian cricket team.
Of late, Tendulkar hasn’t been in the best of touch. His last Test century came way back in January 2011 against South Africa in Cape Town. Between then and now, his highest score has been 94 that he scored against West Indies at Mumbai in November 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey