2nd day’s play between Bangladesh and Windies called off
Chittagong: The second day`s play in the first Test between Bangladesh and West Indies at Chittagong was called off on Saturday due to heavy overnight rain that left the outfield damp.
The match referee and umpires made the decision after an inspection at 1100 local (0500 GMT) time. Play will resume 30 minutes earlier than scheduled on Sunday at 0900.
Bangladesh were on 255-4 at the close of day one after winning the toss and batting first, with captain Mushfiqur Rahim unbeaten on 68.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post