2nd day’s play between Bangladesh and Windies called off
Chittagong: The second day`s play in the first Test between Bangladesh and West Indies at Chittagong was called off on Saturday due to heavy overnight rain that left the outfield damp.
The match referee and umpires made the decision after an inspection at 1100 local (0500 GMT) time. Play will resume 30 minutes earlier than scheduled on Sunday at 0900.
Bangladesh were on 255-4 at the close of day one after winning the toss and batting first, with captain Mushfiqur Rahim unbeaten on 68.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: All seats declared - BJP emerges as biggest gainer, bags 81 seats; Shiv Sena gets 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Twist in BMC poll results as BJP emerges as `largest party`