2nd day’s play between Bangladesh and Windies called off
Chittagong: The second day`s play in the first Test between Bangladesh and West Indies at Chittagong was called off on Saturday due to heavy overnight rain that left the outfield damp.
The match referee and umpires made the decision after an inspection at 1100 local (0500 GMT) time. Play will resume 30 minutes earlier than scheduled on Sunday at 0900.
Bangladesh were on 255-4 at the close of day one after winning the toss and batting first, with captain Mushfiqur Rahim unbeaten on 68.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory