3rd Test: West Indies 280/8 on Day 3
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Edgbaston: After struggling for wickets initially, England bowlers clicked as a unit as they managed to pick 8 wickets at the third day of the Edgbaston Test.
Marlon Samuels made 76 runs with the bat while wicketkeeper Denesh Ramdin (60*) remained unbeaten at the end of day's play.
Graham Onions and Tim Bresnan picked three wickets each and another pacer Stuart Finn scalped two wickets.
England won the toss and decided to bowl first against West Indies in the 3rd and final Test.
The toss finally took place after two full days were washed out due to incessant rain at Edgbaston.
England: 1 Andrew Strauss (capt), 2 Alastair Cook, 3 Jonathan Trott, 4 Kevin Pietersen, 5 Ian Bell, 6 Jonny Bairstow, 7 Matt Prior (wk), 8 Tim Bresnan, 9 Graeme Swann, 10 Graham Onions, 11 Steven Finn
West Indies: 1 Adrian Barath, 2 Kieran Powell, 3 Assad Fudadin, 4 Darren Bravo, 5 Narsingh Denarine, 6 Marlon Samuels, 7 Denesh Ramdin (wk), 8 Darren Sammy (capt), 9 Tino Best, 10 Ravi Rampaul, 11 Sunil Narine
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’