Aamir Sohail shocked at Taufeeq Umar’s exclusion from Test squad
Islamabad: Former Pakistan cricketer Aamir Sohail has said in his blog that he is shocked at Taufeeq Umar`s omission from Pakistan`s Test squad and said that the player was an automatic choice as far as he was concerned.
According to pakpassion.net, Sohail pointed out that Taufeeq and Hafeez had forged a good partnership and understanding at the top of the order, which had now been ended.
Sohail said that Taufeeq`s record in Zimbabwe was quite good and he was puzzled and shocked at the decision because it did not make sense.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price