Abdul Razzaq submits 'apologetic' reply to PCB show-cause notice
Lahore: Pakistan all-rounder Abdul Razzaq has apologised to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for criticizing skipper Mohammad Hafeez. In his reply, Razzaq stated that he had made his statements in anger, reports The News. "I will be careful in the future," Razzaq said in the reply, which was submitted after consultations with a legal expert.
According to PCB spokesman Nadeem Sarwar, Razzaq had breached the players`` code of conduct and thus had been served a show cause notice. Razzaq was given the notice for criticizing Hafeez over his ouster from the ICC World Twenty20 semi-finals in Sri Lanka. Razzaq said Hafeez should have had the courage to admit this instead of shifting the blame on the team management.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?