Adelaide Test, Day 5: As it happened
Feroz Khan/Zeenews Sports
Adelaide: Australia completed a 4-0 rout of India at Adelaide by winning the final Test by 298 runs just under an hour.
Here is how the hour panned out.
6: 30 a.m. Over 70: Nathan Lyon removed the last man Umesh Yadav as he edged a length delivery to Haddin. India lost the Adelaide Test by 298 runs, Australia completed a clean sweep.
6: 23 a.m. Over 68: 200 up for India with a boundary towards long on.
6: 16 a.m. Over 67: Out! Ben Hilfenhaus was introduced into the attack and immediately got Zaheer Khan. Zaheer was restrained early on but again as has been his tendency to slog, he tried hitting a short delivery from Hilfenhaus but ended up getting a top edge, Warner held on to a sitter at cover as India lose 9th wicket.
6: 05 a.m. Over 64: Zaheer Khan hit two boundaries off Siddle’s over. He was quiet in his innings unlike the ugly heaves and slogs he got out to in the previous innings of the series.
5: 48 a.m. Over 60: Out! Peter Siddle removes Saha and India lost their eight wicket. Saha gets a faint edge off a good length delivery that moves away, Saha comes forward and feathers it to Haddin.
5: 40 a.m. Over 59: Out! Third over of the day and Ishant Sharma edged one to Haddin, he departed for 2.
5: 30 a.m. Over 57: Saha and Sharma resume innings as Ryan Harris starts proceedings for Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results declared