Adelaide Test, Day 5: As it happened
Feroz Khan/Zeenews Sports
Adelaide: Australia completed a 4-0 rout of India at Adelaide by winning the final Test by 298 runs just under an hour.
Here is how the hour panned out.
6: 30 a.m. Over 70: Nathan Lyon removed the last man Umesh Yadav as he edged a length delivery to Haddin. India lost the Adelaide Test by 298 runs, Australia completed a clean sweep.
6: 23 a.m. Over 68: 200 up for India with a boundary towards long on.
6: 16 a.m. Over 67: Out! Ben Hilfenhaus was introduced into the attack and immediately got Zaheer Khan. Zaheer was restrained early on but again as has been his tendency to slog, he tried hitting a short delivery from Hilfenhaus but ended up getting a top edge, Warner held on to a sitter at cover as India lose 9th wicket.
6: 05 a.m. Over 64: Zaheer Khan hit two boundaries off Siddle’s over. He was quiet in his innings unlike the ugly heaves and slogs he got out to in the previous innings of the series.
5: 48 a.m. Over 60: Out! Peter Siddle removes Saha and India lost their eight wicket. Saha gets a faint edge off a good length delivery that moves away, Saha comes forward and feathers it to Haddin.
5: 40 a.m. Over 59: Out! Third over of the day and Ishant Sharma edged one to Haddin, he departed for 2.
5: 30 a.m. Over 57: Saha and Sharma resume innings as Ryan Harris starts proceedings for Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!