Afridi ``not to sign`` PCB central contract to keep lucrative league offers hopes alive?
Lahore : Pakistan`s veteran all-rounder Shahid Afridi does not intend to sign the central contract with the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in order to be available for lucrative offers from leagues being organised by different countries, according to sources.
Sources said Afridi keeps receiving lucrative packages from foreign leagues. However, he may not be able to feature in all games of those tournaments, if he signs the PCB central contract, they added.
Sources further said the national team management was displeased with Afridi`s behaviour in the ODI and T20 series held recently in Sri Lanka. However, the management has decided not to submit any written report against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder