Afridi should take rest, regain form: Moin Khan
Karachi: Despite Shahid Afridi`s disappointing performance at the recently-concluded World Twenty20 that triggered calls for his exit, former captain Moin Khan has said the all-rounder still has potential left to serve the country.
The all-rounder's below-par show in the tournament has been dubbed as one of the main reasons for Pakistan's failure to win the title, reports The Express Tribune.
"Afridi can still serve the country. He shouldn't retire, but should take some rest that will help him regain his form," Moin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?