Afridi should take rest, regain form: Moin Khan
Karachi: Despite Shahid Afridi`s disappointing performance at the recently-concluded World Twenty20 that triggered calls for his exit, former captain Moin Khan has said the all-rounder still has potential left to serve the country.
The all-rounder's below-par show in the tournament has been dubbed as one of the main reasons for Pakistan's failure to win the title, reports The Express Tribune.
"Afridi can still serve the country. He shouldn't retire, but should take some rest that will help him regain his form," Moin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing