Age taking its toll on Tendulkar's footwork: Gavaskar
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Former Indian cricketer Sunil Gavaskar reckons that age is getting the better of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar who was once again dismissed cheaply on the second day of the second Test match.
Gavaskar while doing commentary on the second day of the second Test said that age is taking a toll on Tendulkar’s footwork.
Tendulkar who looked shaky throughout his innings on Day 2 finally perished to an in swinger from Bracewell which rattled the stumps.
Even in the first Test, Tendulkar couldn’t do much with the bat when he was bowled by Trent Boult for 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets