Age taking its toll on Tendulkar's footwork: Gavaskar
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Former Indian cricketer Sunil Gavaskar reckons that age is getting the better of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar who was once again dismissed cheaply on the second day of the second Test match.
Gavaskar while doing commentary on the second day of the second Test said that age is taking a toll on Tendulkar’s footwork.
Tendulkar who looked shaky throughout his innings on Day 2 finally perished to an in swinger from Bracewell which rattled the stumps.
Even in the first Test, Tendulkar couldn’t do much with the bat when he was bowled by Trent Boult for 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena