Age taking its toll on Tendulkar's footwork: Gavaskar
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Former Indian cricketer Sunil Gavaskar reckons that age is getting the better of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar who was once again dismissed cheaply on the second day of the second Test match.
Gavaskar while doing commentary on the second day of the second Test said that age is taking a toll on Tendulkar’s footwork.
Tendulkar who looked shaky throughout his innings on Day 2 finally perished to an in swinger from Bracewell which rattled the stumps.
Even in the first Test, Tendulkar couldn’t do much with the bat when he was bowled by Trent Boult for 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report