Ajit Tendulkar drops in at Kotla to watch India play
New Delhi: Sachin Tendulkar`s elder brother Ajit Tendulkar today dropped in at the Feroz Shah Kotla ground to watch the first day`s play between India and Australia, here.
According to sources close to the cricketer, Ajit is expected to stay back for the entire duration of the final Test, with India standing on the cusp of a historic 4-0 clean sweep.
Ajit, who has been a friend, philosopher and guide of the legendary cricketer, as usual kept a very low profile and quietly left the stadium after watching first day`s proceedings.
Ajit played a pivotal role in shaping up the career of the cricketer.
Tendulkar, who will turn 40 in a month`s time, is playing his 198th Test match of his illustrious career.
This is the last Test match that India play at home in the next 15 months. India`s next Test assignment is in South Africa in December-January while they go to New Zealand in February next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das