Ajit Tendulkar drops in at Kotla to watch India play
New Delhi: Sachin Tendulkar`s elder brother Ajit Tendulkar today dropped in at the Feroz Shah Kotla ground to watch the first day`s play between India and Australia, here.
According to sources close to the cricketer, Ajit is expected to stay back for the entire duration of the final Test, with India standing on the cusp of a historic 4-0 clean sweep.
Ajit, who has been a friend, philosopher and guide of the legendary cricketer, as usual kept a very low profile and quietly left the stadium after watching first day`s proceedings.
Ajit played a pivotal role in shaping up the career of the cricketer.
Tendulkar, who will turn 40 in a month`s time, is playing his 198th Test match of his illustrious career.
This is the last Test match that India play at home in the next 15 months. India`s next Test assignment is in South Africa in December-January while they go to New Zealand in February next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out