Ambati Rayudu replaces Shikhar Dhawan in India `A` squad for England tour game
Chennai: Middle order batsman Ambati Rayudu will replace Delhi and North Zone opener Shikhar Dhawan in the India `A` squad that is to play England in a tour game at Mumbai’s Brabourne Stadium from October 30 to November 1.
A statement issued by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on behalf of the senior selection committee said that Rayudu comes into the squad as Dhawan is geting married.
Earlier,the All-India Senior Selection Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) met here today, and picked the India ‘A’ team for the match against the touring England side.
The match will be played from October 30 to November 1 at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai.
Uttar Pradesh and Central Zone star Suresh Raina will lead the 14-member squad. The team is as follows:
1. Suresh Raina – Captain
2. Murali Vijay
3. Ambati Rayudu
4. Ajinkya Rahane
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. Manoj Tiwary
7. Wriddhiman Saha - wicketkeeper
8. Irfan Pathan
9. Vinay Kumar
10. Parvinder Awana
11. Ashok Dinda
12. Robin Bist
13. Ashok Maneria
14. Abhinav Mukund
Mr. Lalchand Rajput will be the Coach of the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September
- US says India has shown sustained commitment to non-proliferation
- Earthquake shakes southern Mexico, felt in capital
- Turkey mends fences with Israel and Russia in foreign policy reset