Ambati Rayudu replaces Shikhar Dhawan in India `A` squad for England tour game
Chennai: Middle order batsman Ambati Rayudu will replace Delhi and North Zone opener Shikhar Dhawan in the India `A` squad that is to play England in a tour game at Mumbai’s Brabourne Stadium from October 30 to November 1.
A statement issued by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on behalf of the senior selection committee said that Rayudu comes into the squad as Dhawan is geting married.
Earlier,the All-India Senior Selection Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) met here today, and picked the India ‘A’ team for the match against the touring England side.
The match will be played from October 30 to November 1 at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai.
Uttar Pradesh and Central Zone star Suresh Raina will lead the 14-member squad. The team is as follows:
1. Suresh Raina – Captain
2. Murali Vijay
3. Ambati Rayudu
4. Ajinkya Rahane
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. Manoj Tiwary
7. Wriddhiman Saha - wicketkeeper
8. Irfan Pathan
9. Vinay Kumar
10. Parvinder Awana
11. Ashok Dinda
12. Robin Bist
13. Ashok Maneria
14. Abhinav Mukund
Mr. Lalchand Rajput will be the Coach of the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert