Ambati Rayudu replaces Shikhar Dhawan in India `A` squad for England tour game
Chennai: Middle order batsman Ambati Rayudu will replace Delhi and North Zone opener Shikhar Dhawan in the India `A` squad that is to play England in a tour game at Mumbai’s Brabourne Stadium from October 30 to November 1.
A statement issued by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on behalf of the senior selection committee said that Rayudu comes into the squad as Dhawan is geting married.
Earlier,the All-India Senior Selection Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) met here today, and picked the India ‘A’ team for the match against the touring England side.
The match will be played from October 30 to November 1 at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai.
Uttar Pradesh and Central Zone star Suresh Raina will lead the 14-member squad. The team is as follows:
1. Suresh Raina – Captain
2. Murali Vijay
3. Ambati Rayudu
4. Ajinkya Rahane
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. Manoj Tiwary
7. Wriddhiman Saha - wicketkeeper
8. Irfan Pathan
9. Vinay Kumar
10. Parvinder Awana
11. Ashok Dinda
12. Robin Bist
13. Ashok Maneria
14. Abhinav Mukund
Mr. Lalchand Rajput will be the Coach of the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof