Ambati Rayudu replaces Shikhar Dhawan in India `A` squad for England tour game
Chennai: Middle order batsman Ambati Rayudu will replace Delhi and North Zone opener Shikhar Dhawan in the India `A` squad that is to play England in a tour game at Mumbai’s Brabourne Stadium from October 30 to November 1.
A statement issued by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on behalf of the senior selection committee said that Rayudu comes into the squad as Dhawan is geting married.
Earlier,the All-India Senior Selection Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) met here today, and picked the India ‘A’ team for the match against the touring England side.
The match will be played from October 30 to November 1 at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai.
Uttar Pradesh and Central Zone star Suresh Raina will lead the 14-member squad. The team is as follows:
1. Suresh Raina – Captain
2. Murali Vijay
3. Ambati Rayudu
4. Ajinkya Rahane
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. Manoj Tiwary
7. Wriddhiman Saha - wicketkeeper
8. Irfan Pathan
9. Vinay Kumar
10. Parvinder Awana
11. Ashok Dinda
12. Robin Bist
13. Ashok Maneria
14. Abhinav Mukund
Mr. Lalchand Rajput will be the Coach of the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'