Amla finds Oz sledging tactics ‘amusing’
Sydney: South Africa batsman Hashim Amla has said he finds Australian bowlers’ ruthless sledging tactics amusing, and added that it doesn’t affect him a bit.
An enraged Peter Siddle gave Amla both barrels when a caught-behind appeal was turned down and Aussie stirrer Dave Warner joined in the verbal battery during the Gabba Test match.
“I actually found it quite humorous. I just enjoyed the moment really; it was quite a nice patch of play,” News.com.au quoted Amla, as saying.
“The guys were a bit pumped up, thinking that I had nicked the ball. I guess it is a bit funny when guys get a bit emotional when there is no real need to,” he added.
Amla would not be drawn on whether the Aussies had crossed the line, but clearly he can expect more of the same when the second Test starts in Adelaide next Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan