Amre to be Geoff Marsh`s deputy in Pune Warriors
Mohali: Former India player Praveen Amre is all set to become the assistant coach of IPL debutants Sahara Pune Warriors.
Amre will be the Indian face of the coaching staff that is headed by former Australia coach Geoff Marsh and former England all-rounder Dermott Reeve.
"Praveen has been on of the finest among the upcoming crop of Indian coaches. He has enjoyed a lot of success with the Mumbai Ranji Trophy team as well as India A team. He is a dedicated coach and will be a good addition to our team of support staff," a Pune Warriors official informed.
Amre, who has played 11 Tests and 37 ODIs for India in the early 90`s, has earlier coached the Mumbai Indians team during the second edition of IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah