Amre to be Geoff Marsh`s deputy in Pune Warriors
Mohali: Former India player Praveen Amre is all set to become the assistant coach of IPL debutants Sahara Pune Warriors.
Amre will be the Indian face of the coaching staff that is headed by former Australia coach Geoff Marsh and former England all-rounder Dermott Reeve.
"Praveen has been on of the finest among the upcoming crop of Indian coaches. He has enjoyed a lot of success with the Mumbai Ranji Trophy team as well as India A team. He is a dedicated coach and will be a good addition to our team of support staff," a Pune Warriors official informed.
Amre, who has played 11 Tests and 37 ODIs for India in the early 90`s, has earlier coached the Mumbai Indians team during the second edition of IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand