‘Annoyed’ Ponting lambasts Oz rotation policy critics
Sydney: Former Australia Test captain Ricky Ponting has slammed critics of the controversial rotation policy for fast bowlers, saying they have no idea what kind of workload young fast bowlers have on their heads.
Ponting said he is annoyed with the critics, who without much knowledge about the game’s current scenario, keeps talking about the rotation policy, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.
Ponting said everyone around the Australia cricket set up is trying to help the game in any possible way.
The World Cup winning skipper said people from the outside could have opinions on the rotation policy, but until it starts coming from within people should mind their business.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing