Arthur frontrunner for Pakistan coach job: Report
Melbourne: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is reportedly interested in signing former South Africa coach Mickey Arthur to succeed Waqar Younis.
Arthur, however, played down the prospect of a move to oversee the troubled team.
“I haven’t had contact from anybody. At the moment, I would very likely be declining it,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Arthur, as saying.
According to reports, the PCB is also considering the names of Moin Khan, Aaqib Javed and Sabih Azhar for the national coach position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US