Arthur frontrunner for Pakistan coach job: Report
Melbourne: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is reportedly interested in signing former South Africa coach Mickey Arthur to succeed Waqar Younis.
Arthur, however, played down the prospect of a move to oversee the troubled team.
“I haven’t had contact from anybody. At the moment, I would very likely be declining it,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Arthur, as saying.
According to reports, the PCB is also considering the names of Moin Khan, Aaqib Javed and Sabih Azhar for the national coach position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC