Arthur frontrunner for Pakistan coach job: Report
Melbourne: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is reportedly interested in signing former South Africa coach Mickey Arthur to succeed Waqar Younis.
Arthur, however, played down the prospect of a move to oversee the troubled team.
“I haven’t had contact from anybody. At the moment, I would very likely be declining it,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Arthur, as saying.
According to reports, the PCB is also considering the names of Moin Khan, Aaqib Javed and Sabih Azhar for the national coach position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza keen on reducing Lionel Messi's workload
- Amarinder Singh makes fresh offer to Navjot Singh Sidhu, says he has Congress in his DNA
- Rio 2016: After golden Olympic run, Justin Rose returns to regular job
- Manohar Parrikar asks Navy Chief to probe Scorpene-class submarines documents leak