Asad Rauf sexually exploited me, alleges Mumbai model
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai based model Leena Kapoor has alleged that Pakistani umpire Asad Rauf sexually exploited her for several months promising to marry her.
Kapoor has sent a written complaint to the office of Pratap Dighavkar, DCP, zone IX. In the letter she has stated that she met Rauf through a mutual friend in Sri Lanka six months ago. Rauf would often visit India due to his IPL commitments and the bond between the two grew stronger as the two met often. Apparently Rauf promised Kapoor that he would marry her despite having another wife and two kids, saying his religion allowed him to have more than one wife.
However, he failed to keep the promise, which forced Kapoor to file a complaint. As per officials in the DCP`s office, they have received the letter and are planning to conduct an inquiry soon.
Meanwhile, Rauf told exclusively to Zee News that many girls get pictures clicked with him and that particular girl is using his name for publicity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore