Asad Rauf sexually exploited me, alleges Mumbai model
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai based model Leena Kapoor has alleged that Pakistani umpire Asad Rauf sexually exploited her for several months promising to marry her.
Kapoor has sent a written complaint to the office of Pratap Dighavkar, DCP, zone IX. In the letter she has stated that she met Rauf through a mutual friend in Sri Lanka six months ago. Rauf would often visit India due to his IPL commitments and the bond between the two grew stronger as the two met often. Apparently Rauf promised Kapoor that he would marry her despite having another wife and two kids, saying his religion allowed him to have more than one wife.
However, he failed to keep the promise, which forced Kapoor to file a complaint. As per officials in the DCP`s office, they have received the letter and are planning to conduct an inquiry soon.
Meanwhile, Rauf told exclusively to Zee News that many girls get pictures clicked with him and that particular girl is using his name for publicity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How 'Dishoom' team rescued 'Freedom 251' smartphone maker Mohit Goel!
- Narendra Modi became PM only to `murder` you! Get a life Mr Arvind Kejriwal
- Toyota falls behind Volkswagen in world`s biggest automaker race
- Know explosive details about Samjhauta Express blast, 'Hindu terror', Ishrat Jahan from the horse's mouth
- BJP suggests detoxification therapy for 'unstable' Kejriwal after his 'PM may get me killed' remark