Asad Rauf sexually exploited me, alleges Mumbai model
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai based model Leena Kapoor has alleged that Pakistani umpire Asad Rauf sexually exploited her for several months promising to marry her.
Kapoor has sent a written complaint to the office of Pratap Dighavkar, DCP, zone IX. In the letter she has stated that she met Rauf through a mutual friend in Sri Lanka six months ago. Rauf would often visit India due to his IPL commitments and the bond between the two grew stronger as the two met often. Apparently Rauf promised Kapoor that he would marry her despite having another wife and two kids, saying his religion allowed him to have more than one wife.
However, he failed to keep the promise, which forced Kapoor to file a complaint. As per officials in the DCP`s office, they have received the letter and are planning to conduct an inquiry soon.
Meanwhile, Rauf told exclusively to Zee News that many girls get pictures clicked with him and that particular girl is using his name for publicity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose lived as KK Bhandari in 1960s?
- AIB's Tanmay Bhat blasted on Twitter for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar | WATCH his controversial video
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?
- Rainy Monday morning in Delhi
- Woman allegedly raped by Nigerian national in Goa