Asad Rauf sexually exploited me, alleges Mumbai model
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai based model Leena Kapoor has alleged that Pakistani umpire Asad Rauf sexually exploited her for several months promising to marry her.
Kapoor has sent a written complaint to the office of Pratap Dighavkar, DCP, zone IX. In the letter she has stated that she met Rauf through a mutual friend in Sri Lanka six months ago. Rauf would often visit India due to his IPL commitments and the bond between the two grew stronger as the two met often. Apparently Rauf promised Kapoor that he would marry her despite having another wife and two kids, saying his religion allowed him to have more than one wife.
However, he failed to keep the promise, which forced Kapoor to file a complaint. As per officials in the DCP`s office, they have received the letter and are planning to conduct an inquiry soon.
Meanwhile, Rauf told exclusively to Zee News that many girls get pictures clicked with him and that particular girl is using his name for publicity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index
- SC restrains Tamil Nadu Police from arresting expelled AIADMK MP
- Swaraj seeks report from Indian consulate on death of workers