Asad Rauf sexually exploited me, alleges Mumbai model
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai based model Leena Kapoor has alleged that Pakistani umpire Asad Rauf sexually exploited her for several months promising to marry her.
Kapoor has sent a written complaint to the office of Pratap Dighavkar, DCP, zone IX. In the letter she has stated that she met Rauf through a mutual friend in Sri Lanka six months ago. Rauf would often visit India due to his IPL commitments and the bond between the two grew stronger as the two met often. Apparently Rauf promised Kapoor that he would marry her despite having another wife and two kids, saying his religion allowed him to have more than one wife.
However, he failed to keep the promise, which forced Kapoor to file a complaint. As per officials in the DCP`s office, they have received the letter and are planning to conduct an inquiry soon.
Meanwhile, Rauf told exclusively to Zee News that many girls get pictures clicked with him and that particular girl is using his name for publicity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today