`Bad boy` Warner wants to become next `Mr Cricket` for Australia
Sydney: Australian batsman David Warner, who will play at No.6 when he returns to the national test team, has said that he wants to become Australian cricket`s next Mike Hussey.
According to the Daily Telegraph, if Warner can make runs for Australia A on a two-match tour to Africa departing on Tuesday, he would be considered for an immediate return at Old Trafford for the third Test.
Warner said that he would do everything to fill the Mike Hussey role and his natural hitting style would help in making that transition.
The report said that Warner is ready to take the challenge of playing in the middle order and says his opening days are over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman