`Brash` England players celebrate Ashes win by urinating on Oval pitch
Sydney: In an embarrassing display about five hours after the last Ashes Test was stopped due to bad light with England close to victory, the players gathered near the pitch and urinated on the pitch in turns to the cheers of their teammates.
According to news.com.au, while the centre of the ground was quite dark, lights were on in the grandstands with dozens of people still cleaning up after a late finish, which saw the game go beyond usual time.
A number of players including Stuart Broad, Kevin Pietersen and Jimmy Anderson are said to be involved in the act, the report said.
Curator Cam Sutherland said that it was not a good look and called it unfortunate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply
- Tesla unveils 100 kWh battery for Model S, Model X cars
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad
- Samsung, Tencent surge in race to become Asia's most valuable firm
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!