`Brash` England players celebrate Ashes win by urinating on Oval pitch
Sydney: In an embarrassing display about five hours after the last Ashes Test was stopped due to bad light with England close to victory, the players gathered near the pitch and urinated on the pitch in turns to the cheers of their teammates.
According to news.com.au, while the centre of the ground was quite dark, lights were on in the grandstands with dozens of people still cleaning up after a late finish, which saw the game go beyond usual time.
A number of players including Stuart Broad, Kevin Pietersen and Jimmy Anderson are said to be involved in the act, the report said.
Curator Cam Sutherland said that it was not a good look and called it unfortunate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands