`Injured` Bresnan hopes to be fit for entire `return Ashes` series
London: England seam bowler Tim Bresnan has said that he is hoping to be fit and available for the entire return Ashes series in Australia, starting from November.
The Yorkshire bowler has not played since August due to a stress fracture in his back.
According to Metro.co.uk, although Bresnan had initially been left out of England`s 17-man squad for the winter Ashes series due to his injury, he will, however, travel with the team as he continues to receive treatment on his back.
Stating that his recovery is going well, Bresnan said that he would be undergoing his rehabilitation process `to the letter` so that he can be a part of the bowling attack, although it will depend on his performance in the warm-up games.
However, Bresnan admitted that according to the team`s medical staff, his rehabilitation process cannot be rushed, adding that it is `touch and go` for the first Ashes Test at Brisbane.
England will play five Test matches against Australia this winter and the first, in Brisbane, starts on November 21, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical