Angus Fraser says Finn not finished yet despite Ashes dump
London: As Middlesex player Steven Finn was omitted from England`s 14-man squad for the Investec Third Test against Australia at Old Trafford on Thursday, his guide Angus Fraser said that the player can still return to the top.
The report said that Fraser acknowledged Finn had been suffering a loss of form and confidence and had problems with his run-up for almost a year, going from long to shorter and now back to long again.
Finn also suffered from frequently kicking the stumps at the non-striker`s end as he released the ball, the report added.
Finn will play a four-day match for Middlesex against Durham at Lord`s on Friday as he begins the process of recapturing top form and ff he does not feature in any of the three remaining Ashes Tests, the bowler`s aim will be to secure a place on this winter`s tour Down Under, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!