Angus Fraser says Finn not finished yet despite Ashes dump
London: As Middlesex player Steven Finn was omitted from England`s 14-man squad for the Investec Third Test against Australia at Old Trafford on Thursday, his guide Angus Fraser said that the player can still return to the top.
The report said that Fraser acknowledged Finn had been suffering a loss of form and confidence and had problems with his run-up for almost a year, going from long to shorter and now back to long again.
Finn also suffered from frequently kicking the stumps at the non-striker`s end as he released the ball, the report added.
Finn will play a four-day match for Middlesex against Durham at Lord`s on Friday as he begins the process of recapturing top form and ff he does not feature in any of the three remaining Ashes Tests, the bowler`s aim will be to secure a place on this winter`s tour Down Under, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details