Angus Fraser says Finn not finished yet despite Ashes dump
London: As Middlesex player Steven Finn was omitted from England`s 14-man squad for the Investec Third Test against Australia at Old Trafford on Thursday, his guide Angus Fraser said that the player can still return to the top.
The report said that Fraser acknowledged Finn had been suffering a loss of form and confidence and had problems with his run-up for almost a year, going from long to shorter and now back to long again.
Finn also suffered from frequently kicking the stumps at the non-striker`s end as he released the ball, the report added.
Finn will play a four-day match for Middlesex against Durham at Lord`s on Friday as he begins the process of recapturing top form and ff he does not feature in any of the three remaining Ashes Tests, the bowler`s aim will be to secure a place on this winter`s tour Down Under, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand