Angus Fraser says Finn not finished yet despite Ashes dump
London: As Middlesex player Steven Finn was omitted from England`s 14-man squad for the Investec Third Test against Australia at Old Trafford on Thursday, his guide Angus Fraser said that the player can still return to the top.
The report said that Fraser acknowledged Finn had been suffering a loss of form and confidence and had problems with his run-up for almost a year, going from long to shorter and now back to long again.
Finn also suffered from frequently kicking the stumps at the non-striker`s end as he released the ball, the report added.
Finn will play a four-day match for Middlesex against Durham at Lord`s on Friday as he begins the process of recapturing top form and ff he does not feature in any of the three remaining Ashes Tests, the bowler`s aim will be to secure a place on this winter`s tour Down Under, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding