Australia can bounce back: Clarke
Sydney: Australian captain Michael Clarke is confident that his team can come back from the close defeat at Trent Bridge to win the second Test at Lord`s starting on Thursday.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Captain Clarke opined that it would not be difficult to bounce back and all the players were full of energy, wanting success on the tour.
In one of the most dramatic and controversial Ashes matches in history, it came as a surprise that it was the Decision Review System (DRS) that eventually inflicted the most heartbreaking of defeats on Australia, the report said.
However, the report added that it was the correct call when James Anderson got Brad Haddin caught behind, which also ended the spirited comeback from the Aussies after England needed just one wicket to win with a lot of runs left in the chase.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling