Australia can bounce back: Clarke
Sydney: Australian captain Michael Clarke is confident that his team can come back from the close defeat at Trent Bridge to win the second Test at Lord`s starting on Thursday.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Captain Clarke opined that it would not be difficult to bounce back and all the players were full of energy, wanting success on the tour.
In one of the most dramatic and controversial Ashes matches in history, it came as a surprise that it was the Decision Review System (DRS) that eventually inflicted the most heartbreaking of defeats on Australia, the report said.
However, the report added that it was the correct call when James Anderson got Brad Haddin caught behind, which also ended the spirited comeback from the Aussies after England needed just one wicket to win with a lot of runs left in the chase.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray