Brad Haddin says Australian batsmen `well prepared` to face Graeme Swann
Sydney: Australian Test cricketer Brad Haddin has said that his team`s batsmen would be well prepared to face England`s Graeme Swann as players like Steve Smith, George Bailey and Michael Clarke were really good players of spin.
According to News.com.au, Haddin also pointed out that the wickets would not be as giving as they were in England.
He further said that Swann was a big player for England and they had to find a way to combat him, adding that the best way to do it was by scoring runs.
Like most finger spinners, Swann struggles to penetrate in Australia, the report said.
Despite the fact that England recorded a landslide series win here three years ago he could manage just 15 wickets at 39 in the five Tests which included a five wicket haul in Adelaide but nothing more than two wickets in any other innings, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened