Clarke says `no idea` when he will play again
London: Australian captain Michael Clarke has said that is not sure when he will be fit to play cricket again, and although he is positive he would be fit for the return Ashes, there is no guarantee at this stage.
According to the Mirror, Clarke was speaking after it was revealed he would miss Australia`s tour of India due to a long-standing back problem.
The Baggy Greens` physio Alex Kountouris had earlier said Clarke would need an `extensive` rehabilitation period before returning to competitive cricket, the report said.
Clarke said that he was always positive and just needs to make sure he does everything to give himself the best chance.
Australia will be looking for revenge after losing this summer`s Ashes series in England 3-0, the report added.
The first Ashes Test starts in Brisbane on November 21, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation