Clarke says `no idea` when he will play again
London: Australian captain Michael Clarke has said that is not sure when he will be fit to play cricket again, and although he is positive he would be fit for the return Ashes, there is no guarantee at this stage.
According to the Mirror, Clarke was speaking after it was revealed he would miss Australia`s tour of India due to a long-standing back problem.
The Baggy Greens` physio Alex Kountouris had earlier said Clarke would need an `extensive` rehabilitation period before returning to competitive cricket, the report said.
Clarke said that he was always positive and just needs to make sure he does everything to give himself the best chance.
Australia will be looking for revenge after losing this summer`s Ashes series in England 3-0, the report added.
The first Ashes Test starts in Brisbane on November 21, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!