Devon Malcolm urges selectors not to lose faith in pace ace Finn
London: Ex-England bowler Devon Malcolm has sympathized with Steven Finn who was dropped from the Ashes squad due to his erratic bowling display and has appealed to the selectors to not lose faith in the fiery bowler.
Malcolm said that he has massive sympathy for Finn and understands that how frustrating it can get to be in the outfield for that long without getting a bowl which is tiring and psychologically killing, Daily Star reports.
He further said that the selectors cannot lose faith in him because he is the fastest bowler the team has and batsmen do not like facing him and the Aussies will be delighted if he is left out in the first Test in Brisbane , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what