England and Australia are not poles apart: Oz Media
Sydney: The Australian media has claimed that their team and England are not poles apart despite the 3-0 win that the hosts have achieved in the Ashes series.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Australia was on track for victory in Durham before the extraordinary batting collapse and Ashton Agar`s magical debut hit was inspiring.
The report said that Clarke `s team had been on top for significant periods of the last three matches of the series and they were unlucky with the English weather.
However, the numbers did not look great in black and white, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative