England cricketer Monty Panesar fined for urinating on bouncers
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: England cricketer Monty Panesar has been fined for urinating on bouncers after being asked to leave a nightclub.
According to media reports, the 31-year-old spinner was partying at the Shooshh club in Brighton when a group of women complained he was harassing them.
Panesar was asked to leave the premises but instead he went up to the promenade and urinated on the bouncers.
He was then chased after by the men and was subsequently fined 90 pounds by the police for the incident.
Panesar has apologised for his behaviour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'