England cricketer Monty Panesar fined for urinating on bouncers
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: England cricketer Monty Panesar has been fined for urinating on bouncers after being asked to leave a nightclub.
According to media reports, the 31-year-old spinner was partying at the Shooshh club in Brighton when a group of women complained he was harassing them.
Panesar was asked to leave the premises but instead he went up to the promenade and urinated on the bouncers.
He was then chased after by the men and was subsequently fined 90 pounds by the police for the incident.
Panesar has apologised for his behaviour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP