England`s Ashes victory `lacked drama`
Sydney: The Australian media has claimed that the recently concluded Ashes series in England has been one of the less entertaining ones, and was not in a position to attract millions, as was the case with 20-over cricket and the Indian Premier League.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, England did not actually win the Ashes but Australia gave it away in crucial moments.
The report said that a five-Test series should be played on five different stages to maximize the drama and public interest, adding that playing every match on the same sort of surface has resulted in a boring victory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss