England to beef up security for Broad following Lehmann`s `inciting` comments
London: England have decided to employ extra security Down Under in this winter`s Ashes series to protect Stuart Broad after Australian coach Darren Lehmann urged on fans to take revenge for his `blatant cheating` during the Ashes series.
According to the Mirror, coach Flower was less than impressed with Lehmann`s interview on an Aussie radio station, and is worried that the incitement could lead to problems for Broad and other players this winter.
He said that there would probably be extra security for everyone in light of Lehmann`s comments including Broad.
The coach said that whenever they have been to Australia, the experience has been usually nice and he expects it to be the same this time too, adding that the comments were something the team was taking very seriously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan