Haddin says winning Ashes at top of his cricket bucket list
Sydney: Australian wicketkeeper Brad Haddin has said that he knows the pain of an Ashes defeat and winning the series again is at the top of his cricket bucket list.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the gloveman has set him self a goal of playing on until the 2015 World Cup in Australia but on Tuesday made clear that his primary goal was to win an Ashes series.
He said that from his point of view it would be his last crack at an Ashes campaign, and so he is very excited about the campaign.
It was in the previous home Ashes, in Brisbane, that Haddin scored his most recent Test century, and he is one of six survivors from that final match in Sydney three summers ago when England finished off an historic 3-1 win and the jubilant tunes of the Barmy Army drowned the SCG, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest