It`s raining celebs at Lord`s!
Sydney: Shane Warne and Russell Crowe were among the celebrities who witnessed the opening day`s play of the second Ashes Test at Lord`s, with Crowe promoting his movie `Man of Steel` around the world and Warne back from a holiday in Vegas with fiancee Liz Hurley.
According to The Daily Telegraph, the pair, who regularly tweet each other, obviously enjoyed catching up in person and chatted amiably as the play ebbed and flowed on the field, and Sir Mick Jagger also relished the game from the box.
Queen Elizabeth II had also made a royal visit to the Lord`s cricket ground on the first day of the Test and both teams were lined up to greet her, while Australian captain Michael Clarke introduced his team to the Queen.
The report said that TV quizmaster Stephen Fry had also been watching from the private boxes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city