Lehmann threatens to axe `out of form` top order for Lord`s Test
Sydney: Australian coach Darren Lehmann has threatened to axe the top order for the next Test in Lord`s after the team had to depend on the lower order to get most of the runs in Trent Bridge.
The bowlers who did not play at Trent Bridge are also likely to get a chance in the Lord`s Test which includes Ryan Harris, because of his ability to swing the ball at pace, while Mitchell Starc may miss out.
Accroding to a report, Ed Cowan, who had a disappointing first Ashes Test, might also come under scrutiny from the selectors.
Lehmann also raised hope of dropping a batsman and selecting five specialist bowlers, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!