Michael Clarke`s Ashes misery `sign of worry`
Sydney: Australian captain Michael Clarke looked shattered at his post-match conference after his side lost yet another one-sided Test Match to England by 347 runs, very different from the last Ashes Test at Trent Bridge where the margin was just 14 runs.
When Clarke was asked if he intended to emulate the last Australian captain to endure six defeats in a row, he cracked a grim smile, adding that every team he had been part of had lost and it was extremely tough.
Clarke added that it was personal when someone was the captain of the team but he felt the same when he was just a player and they lost.
The Australian batting problems were laid bare when the tourists were bowled out for 128 in the first innings littered with self-inflicted dismissals with Clarke saying he was as responsible as others, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China all set to embark on 1st quantum communication satellite
- Newly-weds Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover open to share the silver screen!
- Adorable! When 'Sarbjit' Randeep Hooda met 'real/reel' sister Dalbir Kaur! – See pic
- Tweeting often causes eating disorder
- Madhuri Dixit finds 'Housefull 3' cast 'awesome'!